Price from €59,000 p/w
Allure, a 40.53m luxury yacht built by Sterling South Africa in 1995, is currently available for charter.
With naval architecture by Angelo Lavranos, interior styling by the Susan Puleo and a Lloyd's Register classification, she accommodates 9 guests in a master, 2 double and a triple cabin(s). Powered by Yanmar engines, she has a cruising speed of 10.5 knots and top speed of 13 knots.
Allure is available for charter in the east Mediterranean for sumer and winter.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Monohull
- Length Overall:40.5m (132' 10")
- Length at Waterline:34.74m (113' 11")
- Beam:8.96m (29' 4")
- Max Draught:6.28m (20' 7")
- Gross Tonnage:221.00
- Displacement Tonnage:172.00
- Builder:Sterling South Africa
- Hull Builder:Ankon Marine, Cape Town, South Africa
- Year of Build:1994
- Hull Year:1991
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:15.00kn
- Cruising Speed:11.00kn
- Range (nm):1900.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:19400.00L / 5124.94USG
- Water Capacity:7320.00L / 1933.74USG
- Total Power:930.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- Triple Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.