Price from €45,000 p/w
The 34m (111') motor yacht Alter Ego is an unusual charter yacht in that she's a converted ocean-going tug, with all that implies in terms of strength and seaworthiness.
Incredibly spacious, she boasts an interior design by Jean Pierre Paquet, accommodating 12 guests in five cabins, along with two Pullman berths.
A range of exterior decks offer an abundance of space ideal for relaxing, or entertaining.
A full refit in 2011 refit included a new hull, enlarged sundeck, repaint and improved stabilisation.
Water toys include two tenders, a water slide and a range of inflatables and towables.
Build & Design
- Name:ALTER EGO
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Displacement, Expedition Yacht, Tug
- Length Overall:33.53m (110' 0")
- Beam:8.4m (27' 6")
- Max Draught:2.7m (8' 10")
- Gross Tonnage:313.00
- Displacement Tonnage:330.00
- Builder:Veb J. Warnke
- Year of Build:1992
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:12.00kn
- Cruising Speed:10.00kn
- Range (nm):2200.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:22500.00L / 5943.87USG
- Water Capacity:8000.00L / 2113.38USG
- Total Power:950.00hp
- Deck:Steel, Teak
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:4
- Twin Rooms:2
- MCA Compliant:Yes
**Approximate price conversion.