Price from $98,000 p/w
Available for sale
The 39.6m (130') trideck motor yacht Arioso is tasteful, spacious and comforting and offers an excellent selection of water toys to active guests.
Accommodation is for 10 guests in 3 king-size staterooms and 2 twin cabins, both of which can convert into kings if required.
Her aft deck is covered and has alfresco dining, a wet bar and access to the swim platform while the sun deck is semi-shaded, again with alfresco dining, a wet bar and oversized sun pads.
The phenomenal crew is lead by Captain Peter Martin and Culinary Trained Chef Jerry Pond, winner of the Concours de Chef Contest 2012.
The range of water toys is wide and includes two tenders, two Waverunners, a sea kayak, water skis, snorkeling gear and fishing tackle.
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Series, Model, Class:Westport 130
- Length Overall:39.62m (129' 11")
- Length at Waterline:35.02m (114' 10")
- Beam:8.23m (27' 0")
- Max Draught:1.98m (6' 5")
- Displacement Tonnage:250.00
- Year of Build:2006
- Hull Number:1516
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:25.00kn
- Cruising Speed:21.00kn
- Range (nm):3450.00nm @ 12.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:37472.00L / 9899.06USG
- Water Capacity:6132.00L / 1619.90USG
- Total Power:5470.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:3
- Twin Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.