Price from €53,600 p/w
Duke a 31.43m Luxury yacht built by Azimut in 2010 is now currently available for charter.
With interior styling by Carlo Galeazzi and RINA compliant she accommodates 8 guests cruising and sleeping in a master, double and 2 twin cabin(s) with additional pullmans for 2 extra guests. Powered by MTU engines she has a cruising speed of 27 knots and top speed of 31 knots.
Duke is available for charter in the Eastern Mediterranean.
Charter rates are from €67,000 per week from 15th June - 15th September and
€53,600 per week from 1st April - 14th June & 16th September - 31st October.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Planing/Fast Yacht, Sports/Open Motor Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Azimut 103S
- Length Overall:30.91m (101' 4")
- Beam:7.1m (23' 3")
- Max Draught:1.34m (4' 4")
- Displacement Tonnage:110.00
- Year of Build:2010
- Hull Type:Planing
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:34.00kn
- Cruising Speed:30.00kn
- Range (nm):600.00nm @ 30.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:12500.00L / 3302.15USG
- Water Capacity:2500.00L / 660.43USG
- Total Power:4860.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.