Price from $27,000 p/w
Small but perfectly formed, the 21.6m (71’) Azimut motor yacht Emmy is ideal for charter from her home base in Panama.
Generously proportioned, she accommodates eight guests in four staterooms, all with modern flat screen televisions and ensuite bathrooms. Twin 1360hp MAN engines zip her between destinations at a 12 knot cruising speed.
Large outdoor areas for sunbathing and alfresco dining complete her immense appeal, along with a Captain and Chief Stewardess who know her cruising grounds well.
Water toys include an Avon tender, water skis, surfboard and snorkelling gear.
EMMY is available for charter starting from January 10, 2012 on the Pacific Coast of Panama from December 1 to June 30 (Cohiba, Las Perlas) and from July 15 to November 15 on the Caribbean side (San Blas islands and even Cartagena).
Rates (MYBA terms):
- Peak season: from 15 December to 15 January: $32,000 USD + expenses
- High season: from 16 January to 31 March / from July 1 to September 30: $29,000 USD per week + expenses
- Low season: from April 1 to June 30 / from October 1 to December 14: $27,000 USD per week + expenses
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Planing/Fast Yacht
- Length Overall:21.6m (70' 10")
- Beam:5.4m (17' 8")
- Max Draught:1.45m (4' 9")
- Year of Build:2008
- Hull Type:Planing
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:32.00kn
- Cruising Speed:30.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:4800.00L / 1268.03USG
- Water Capacity:1200.00L / 317.01USG
- Total Power:2720.00hp
- Deck:GRP, Teak
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.