Price from €49,000 p/w
Gitana a 35.97m Luxury yacht built by Perini Navi in 1989, with a refit in 2008, is now currently available for charter.
With interior styling by Guido De Groot and ABS compliant she accommodates 7 guests cruising and sleeping in a master, double and triple cabin(s) with additional pullmans for 2 extra guests. Powered by MTU engines she has a cruising speed of 10 knots and top speed of 12 knots.
Gitana is available for charter in the Eastern Mediterranean.
Charter rates are from €59,000 per week from 15th June - 15th September and
€49,000 per week from 1st April - 14th June & 16th September - 31st October.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Monohull
- Length Overall:35.97m (118' 0")
- Length at Waterline:27.37m (89' 9")
- Beam:7.62m (25' 0")
- Max Draught:5.8m (19' 0")
- Gross Tonnage:141.00
- Displacement Tonnage:210.00
- Builder:Perini Navi
- Hull Builder:Codecasa, Viareggio, Italy
- Year of Build:1989
- Hull Number:8606
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:12.50kn
- Cruising Speed:10.00kn
- Range (nm):3000.00nm @ 11.00kn
- Consumption:68.10L / 17.99USG
- Fuel Capacity:21400.00L / 5653.28USG
- Water Capacity:7000.00L / 1849.20USG
- Total Power:580.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:3
- Master Rooms:1
- Triple Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:1
**Approximate price conversion.