Price from €31,500 p/w
Kentavros II a 24.38m Luxury yacht built by Ferretti in 2000 is now currently available for charter.
With interior styling by Zuccon International Project she accommodates 8 guests cruising and sleeping in a master, double and 2 twin cabin(s) with additional pullmans for 2 extra guests. Powered by MTU engines she has a cruising speed of 27 knots and top speed of 33 knots.
Kentavros II is available for charter in the Eastern Mediterranean.
Charter rates are from €31,500 per week from 15th June - 15th September and
€31,500 per week from 1st April - 14th June & 16th September - 31st October
Build & Design
- Name:KENTAVROS II
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Planing/Fast Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Ferretti 80
- Length Overall:24.54m (80' 6")
- Length at Waterline:21.12m (69' 3")
- Beam:6.0m (19' 8")
- Max Draught:1.83m (6' 0")
- Displacement Tonnage:65.00
- Year of Build:1999
- Hull Number:80F34
- Hull Type:Planing
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:36.00kn
- Cruising Speed:33.00kn
- Range (nm):300.00nm @ 27.00kn
- Consumption:500.00L / 132.09USG
- Total Power:4000.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.