Price from €80,000 p/w
Kintaro a 38.10m Luxury yacht built by Cantieri di Pisa in 2005 is now currently available for charter.
With interior styling by Giorgio Vafiadis and ABS complaint she accommodates 11-13 guests cruising and sleeping. Accommodation includes one full beam Master cabin with king size bed on the lower deck, one VIP cabin on the main deck. Two VIP cabins with queen size beds on the lower deck, two twin cabins each with one Pullman berth on the lower deck. En-suite facilities in all cabins. Powered by MTU engines she has a cruising speed of 20 knots and top speed of 24 knots.
Kintaro is available for charter in the Mediterranean.
Charter rates are from €80,000 to €95,000 per week.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Planing/Fast Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Akhir 38
- Length Overall:38.1m (125' 0")
- Length at Waterline:31.28m (102' 7")
- Beam:7.4m (24' 3")
- Max Draught:2.2m (7' 2")
- Gross Tonnage:248.00
- Displacement Tonnage:162.00
- Builder:Cantieri di Pisa
- Year of Build:2005
- Hull Number:665
- Hull Type:Planing
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:26.00kn
- Cruising Speed:24.00kn
- Range (nm):620.00nm @ 20.00kn
- Consumption:800.00L / 211.34USG
- Fuel Capacity:25000.00L / 6604.30USG
- Water Capacity:4000.00L / 1056.69USG
- Total Power:5550.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:6
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:2
- Single Rooms:1
**Approximate price conversion.