Price from €25,200 p/w
The 22m (72'0) Lorelei is a fast offshore cruising motor yacht capable of speeds up to 33 knots.
She has large sunbathing areas on comfortable cushions both astern and forward and there is an L-shaped settee in the cockpit with a dining table for alfresco meals.
Based in San Remo, Lorelei is available for charter in the Western Mediterranean.
Sed sleeps six guests in a master suite, VIP stateroom and a twin cabin. Water toys include a tender, water skis, wakeboard and a donut.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Planing/Fast Yacht, Sports/Open Motor Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Mangusta 72
- Length Overall:21.98m (72' 1")
- Length at Waterline:17.58m (57' 8")
- Beam:5.6m (18' 4")
- Max Draught:1.3m (4' 3")
- Gross Tonnage:68.00
- Displacement Tonnage:35.00
- Year of Build:2004
- Hull Type:Planing
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:39.00kn
- Cruising Speed:33.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:4500.00L / 1188.77USG
- Water Capacity:1000.00L / 264.17USG
- Total Power:3650.00hp
- Deck:GRP, Teak
- Passenger Rooms:3
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:1
**Approximate price conversion.