Price from $19,500 p/w
Designed by Sparkman and Stephens this distinguished ketch was built by Nautor Swan in 1981. She was rebuilt and extended from 76 feet to 80 feet in 1995 with an extensive refit in 2003.
Melinka offers lively sailing and serene on-board comforts for six guests.
The master cabin has 2 twin beds -- one against each bulkhead, plus ensuite shower and head.
Amidships are 2 additional guest cabins -- one to port and the other to starboard -- each has upper / lower single beds and an ensuite head and shower.
Fully air conditioned through out.
Crew quarters are forward with separate companionway. Crew have own head and shower.
Build & Design
- Exterior Designer:Sparkman & Stephens
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Monohull
- Series, Model, Class:Swan 76 Extended
- Length Overall:24.38m (79' 11")
- Length at Waterline:18.9m (62' 0")
- Beam:5.79m (18' 11")
- Max Draught:2.57m (8' 5")
- Gross Tonnage:68.90
- Displacement Tonnage:76.00
- Builder:Nautor's Swan
- Year of Build:1981
- Hull Number:76/005
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:10.00kn
- Cruising Speed:8.50kn
- Fuel Capacity:3100.00L / 818.93USG
- Water Capacity:2080.00L / 549.48USG
- Passenger Rooms:3
- Master Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
- MCA Compliant:Yes
**Approximate price conversion.