Price from $35,000 p/w
Miss Candy, a 30.00m luxury yacht built by Versilcraft in 1994, is currently available for charter.
With naval architecture by Versilcraft and interior styling by Antonio Maggini, she accommodates 8 guests in a master, a VIP and 2 twin cabins. Powered by Deutz-MWM engines, she has a cruising speed of 20 knots and top speed of 33 knots.
Miss Candy is available for charter in the Mediterranean.
Build & Design
- Name:MISS CANDY
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Series, Model, Class:Super Challenger
- Length Overall:29.7m (97' 5")
- Beam:6.1m (20' 0")
- Max Draught:1.8m (5' 10")
- Gross Tonnage:150.00
- Displacement Tonnage:105.00
- Year of Build:1996
- Hull Year:1994
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:25.00kn
- Cruising Speed:20.00kn
- Range (nm):700.00nm @ 20.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:14000.00L / 3698.41USG
- Water Capacity:3000.00L / 792.52USG
- Total Power:3700.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.