DESTINATION FOX HARB'R TOO
Price from $230,000 p/w
The 49m (161') motor yacht Destination Fox Harb'r Too definitely raises the bar in terms of luxury cruising.
Built by Trinity in 2008, she boats a timeless interior by the renowned designer Patrick Knowles accommodating 11 guests in five cabins including a full beam master suite on the main deck, three spacious double staterooms and a twin cabin with Pullman berth.
The main saloon has a full wet bar, lounge area and flat screen TV with DVD, individual satellite receiver, and surround sound. There is also a formal dining area for up to 11 guests.
A wealth of exterior areas on the expansive decks offer plenty of space to entertain and relax.
Water toys include a Nautica tender, two three-person Waverunners, water skis, snorkeling gear and a range of towables.
Build & Design
- Name:DESTINATION FOX HARB'R TOO
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Series, Model, Class:Trinity 161
- Length Overall:49.07m (160' 11")
- Length at Waterline:44.2m (145' 0")
- Beam:8.54m (28' 0")
- Max Draught:2.59m (8' 5")
- Gross Tonnage:470.00
- Displacement Tonnage:295.00
- Builder:Trinity Yachts
- Year of Build:2008
- Hull Number:T036
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:20.00kn
- Cruising Speed:16.00kn
- Range (nm):3000.00nm @ 12.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:60567.00L / 16000.11USG
- Water Capacity:9842.00L / 2599.98USG
- Total Power:4500.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:3
- Twin Rooms:1
- MCA Compliant:Yes
- Flag:Cayman Islands
**Approximate price conversion.