Price from €87,000 p/w
O'Rion a 40.97m Luxury yacht built by Siar-Moschini in 2004 is now currently available for charter.
With interior styling by Giorgio Vafiadis and ABS complaint she accommodates 12 guests cruising and sleeping in a master, vip, 2 double and 2 twin cabin(s). Powered by Deutz-MWM engines she has a cruising speed of 15 knots and top speed of 17 knots.
O'Rion is available for charter in the Mediterranean.
Charter rates are from €115,000 per week from 15th June - 15th September and
€87,000 per week from 1st April - 14th June & 16th September - 31st October.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Length Overall:41.0m (134' 6")
- Length at Waterline:32.0m (104' 11")
- Beam:7.7m (25' 3")
- Max Draught:1.43m (4' 8")
- Gross Tonnage:294.00
- Displacement Tonnage:180.00
- Year of Build:2004
- Hull Year:1994
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:17.00kn
- Cruising Speed:15.00kn
- Range (nm):800.00nm @ 15.00kn
- Consumption:700.00L / 184.92USG
- Fuel Capacity:50000.00L / 13208.60USG
- Water Capacity:15000.00L / 3962.58USG
- Total Power:2360.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:6
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.