Price from €26,400 p/w
Built by Southern Wind and launched in 2003, the 24m (79') Skip'n Bou is a sleek, fast sailing yacht, an excellent example of the bold naval architecture of Farr Yacht Design combined with the impressive exterior styling of Nauta Design.
The elegant interior, also created by Nauta, features a large panoramic deck saloon with 270° views.
Skip'n Bou accommodates a total of six guests in two twin en suite cabins and a forward area given over entirely to the master suite with en suite shower room.
Highly respected Captain, Philippe Lechevalier, and his professional crew of two look forward to giving guests the sail of a lifetime.
The price per week is as follows:
HIGH SEASON EUR 29,700 P./WEEK
LOW SEASON EUR 26,400 P./WEEK
HIGH SEASON USD 35,200 P./WEEK
LOW SEASON USD 30,800 P./WEEK
Build & Design
- Name: SKIP'N BOU
- Yacht Type: Sail Yacht
- Series, Model, Class: Farr-Nauta 80Ds
- Length Overall: 23.99m (78' 8")
- Length at Waterline: 20.92m (68' 7")
- Beam: 5.9m (19' 4")
- Max Draught: 3.8m (12' 5")
- Displacement Tonnage: 40.00
- Builder: Southern Wind Shipyard
- Year of Build: 2003
- Hull Number: 80DS/1
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed: 10.00kn
- Cruising Speed: 9.00kn
- Fuel Capacity: 2000.00L / 528.34USG
- Water Capacity: 1000.00L / 264.17USG
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4LH-STE
- Type: Diesel
- Quantity: 1
- Hull: Carbon, Epoxy, Kevlar
- Superstructure: Carbon, Epoxy
- Deck: Teak
- Guests: 6
- Passenger Rooms: 3
- Double Rooms: 1
- Twin Rooms: 2
**Approximate price conversion.