Price from $275,000 p/w
Available for sale
With a draft of only 8'6", a top speed of 21 knots and a maximum economical range of 4600nm SKYFALL combines true ocean going capability with the versatility of reaching those shallow secludes bays and marina that are impossible for most yachts of this size. Whether being considered as the ultimate charter yacht or an exceptional family yacht, SKYFALL was designed and built to incorporate all of the features and flexibility you would expect to find in a yacht of this caliber.
· A convertible gym/guest stateroom.
· A gorgeous full bean VIP suite
· A Jacuzzi and Plunge Pool suitable for children.
· A huge 3707 square feet of external deck space.
· Air conditioned sky lounge aft deck.
· Over 7200 square feet of internal volume.
· A stunning wine cellar.
· State of the art systems and engineering.
· A gorgeous Patrick Knowles interior that is the epitome of understated elegance and sophistication, exquisitely finished in Honduras Mahogany, Maple Burl and Wenge.
· ‘Touch and go’ helicopter capability
· A three deck ‘wheel chair capable’ elevator.
Build & Design
- Name: SKYFALL
- Construction Codename: MUSTANG SALLY II
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Semi-displacement
- Length Overall: 57.91m (189' 11")
- Length at Waterline: 49.98m (163' 11")
- Beam: 10.2m (33' 5")
- Max Draught: 2.6m (8' 6")
- Gross Tonnage: 771.00
- Displacement Tonnage: 810.00
- Builder: Trinity Yachts
- Year of Build: 2010
- Hull Number: T045
- Hull Type: Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks: 3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed: 18.50kn
- Cruising Speed: 17.00kn
- Range (nm): 4000.00nm @ 13.00kn
- Fuel Capacity: 83279.00L / 21999.98USG
- Water Capacity: 14763.00L / 3899.97USG
- Make: Caterpillar
- Model: 3516B-CHD
- Type: Diesel
- Quantity: 2
- Total Power: 6768.00hp
- Hull: Aluminium
- Superstructure: Aluminium
- Deck: Teak
- Guests: 12
- Passenger Rooms: 6
- Master Rooms: 1
- VIP Rooms: 2
- Double Rooms: 3
- Twin Rooms: 1
- Classification: AB
- MCA Compliant: Yes
- Flag: Cayman Islands
**Approximate price conversion.