Price from €34,000 p/w
Available for sale
Suncoco a 31.40m Luxury yacht built by Lowland in 1992, with a refit in 2010 is now currently available for charter.
ABS complaint she accommodates 8 guests cruising and sleeping in a master, 2 double and 1 twin cabin(s). Powered by Caterpillar engines she has a cruising speed of 12 knots and top speed of 14 knots.
Suncoco is available for charter in the Mediterranean.
Charter rates are from €42,000 per week from 15th June - 15th September and
€34,000 per week from 1st April - 14th June & 16th September - 31st October.
Build & Design
- Exterior Designer:Willem De Vries Lentsch Jr.
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Displacement
- Length Overall:31.52m (103' 4")
- Length at Waterline:26.98m (88' 6")
- Beam:7.19m (23' 7")
- Max Draught:2.38m (7' 9")
- Gross Tonnage:204.00
- Displacement Tonnage:180.00
- Year of Build:1992
- Hull Number:430
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:13.00kn
- Cruising Speed:11.50kn
- Range (nm):3000.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Consumption:98.40L / 26.00USG
- Fuel Capacity:32248.00L / 8519.02USG
- Water Capacity:6048.00L / 1597.71USG
- Model:3408 DI-TA
- Total Power:1006.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:1
**Approximate price conversion.