Price from €26,000 p/w
Vogue a 25.20m Luxury yacht built by Horizon - Drettmann in 1999, is now currently available for charter.
With Naval Architecture by Tommaso Spadolini and Captained by Ross Murray (British), she accommodates 8 guests in a master, VIP and 2 twin cabin(s). Powered by MAN engines she has a cruising speed of 15 knots and top speed of 25 knots.
Vogue is available for charter in Spain from €26,000 in the low season to €30,000 in the high season.
Charter rates do not include 21% Spanish TVA.
Build & Design
- Exterior Designer:Tommaso Spadolini
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Series, Model, Class:Elegance 82
- Length Overall:25.0m (82' 0")
- Length at Waterline:20.36m (66' 9")
- Beam:6.1m (20' 0")
- Max Draught:1.98m (6' 5")
- Gross Tonnage:70.00
- Displacement Tonnage:67.00
- Builder:Horizon - Drettmann
- Year of Build:1999
- Hull Number:82-719
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:21.00kn
- Cruising Speed:18.00kn
- Total Power:2800.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.