Price from $60,000 p/w
The 35.4m (116') Whisper is everything a luxury sailing yacht charter should be.
Designed by Ted Hood and Ted Fontaine and launched in 2003 by Dutch builders Holland Jachtbouw, she features a splendid Andrew Winch interior design. Together they have produced a desirable combination of high sailing performance and supreme cruising comfort.
Accommodation is for six guests in a full-width master suite with queen bed, a stateroom with a double bed and a twin cabin. All have ensuite bathrooms with showers and ample storage.
Toys include a Rendova tender, wakeboard, water skis, tubes, snorkel gear and various towables.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Monohull
- Length Overall:35.45m (116' 3")
- Length at Waterline:27.03m (88' 8")
- Beam:8.3m (27' 2")
- Max Draught:6.06m (19' 10")
- Displacement Tonnage:174.00
- Builder:Holland Jachtbouw
- Hull Builder:Engelaer, Benenden-Leeuwen, Netherlands
- Year of Build:2003
- Hull Number:34
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:12.00kn
- Cruising Speed:10.00kn
- Range (nm):3025.00nm @ 9.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:11500.00L / 3037.98USG
- Water Capacity:5000.00L / 1320.86USG
- Total Power:600.00hp
- Superstructure:Aluminium, Teak
- Passenger Rooms:3
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:1
- MCA Compliant:Yes
- Flag:Cayman Islands
**Approximate price conversion.