ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM
Price from €190,000 p/w
The aptly-named 49m (161') motor yacht Zoom Zoom Zoom remains the fastest conventionally powered motor yacht of her size ever built in the United States. Designed and built by Trinity Yachts in 2005, her radical design incorporates the style, elegance and performance envisioned by the yard.
Zoom Zoom Zoom can accommodate a party of ten guests in five spacious staterooms with en suite baths finished in mahogany.
For dining on board, guests can choose the elegance of the enclosed dining room or an alfresco experience on the air-conditioned aft deck, the aft exterior pilothouse deck or sundeck.
A wide range of water toys includes one tender and two three-person jet skis.
Build & Design
- Name:ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Series, Model, Class:Trinity 161
- Length Overall:49.07m (160' 11")
- Length at Waterline:44.2m (145' 0")
- Beam:8.54m (28' 0")
- Max Draught:2.59m (8' 5")
- Gross Tonnage:466.00
- Displacement Tonnage:295.00
- Builder:Trinity Yachts
- Year of Build:2005
- Hull Year:2003
- Hull Number:T030
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:24.00kn
- Cruising Speed:21.00kn
- Range (nm):3000.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:61702.00L / 16299.94USG
- Water Capacity:10031.00L / 2649.91USG
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:3
- Twin Rooms:1
- MCA Compliant:Yes
- Flag:Cayman Islands
**Approximate price conversion.