Adler is a 22.03m luxury yacht built by Ferretti in 1998.
With naval architecture by Ferretti, interior styling by Zuccon International Project; she accommodates 8 guests in a master, 1 VIP and 2 twin cabins. Powered by MTU engines she has a cruising speed of 25 knots and can get to a top speed of 31 knots.
Adler is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by Bluewater asking €525,000.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Planing/Fast Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Ferretti 72
- Length Overall:22.34m (73' 3")
- Beam:5.49m (18' 0")
- Max Draught:1.68m (5' 6")
- Displacement Tonnage:57.00
- Year of Build:1998
- Hull Type:Planing
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:30.00kn
- Cruising Speed:26.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:5000.00L / 1320.86USG
- Water Capacity:1000.00L / 264.17USG
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.