Alexandra is a 49.9m motor yacht built in 2002 by Benetti.
Built for her current owner and delivered in 2002, Alexandra is an excellent example of one of the extremely popular Benetti Golden Bay series, standing out from the crowd with an impressive Terence Disdale designed interior.
The owner has maximised space onboard by use of a clever arrangement, with an aft facing Master Suite on the Bridge Deck, allowing 2 VIP Suite’s forward on the Main Deck and a further 2 Double Guest cabins and 2 Twin cabins all of excellent proportions on the Lower Deck.
Alexandra is for sale with Burgess asking €13,950,000.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Displacement
- Series, Model, Class:Golden Bay
- Length Overall:49.96m (163' 10")
- Length at Waterline:42.0m (137' 9")
- Beam:9.0m (29' 6")
- Max Draught:3.0m (9' 10")
- Gross Tonnage:496.00
- Displacement Tonnage:468.00
- Year of Build:2002
- Hull Number:FB 227
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:18.00kn
- Cruising Speed:16.00kn
- Range (nm):3800.00nm @ 12.00kn
- Consumption:800.00L / 211.34USG
- Fuel Capacity:82900.00L / 21899.86USG
- Water Capacity:17000.00L / 4490.93USG
- Passenger Rooms:7
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:4
- Twin Rooms:2
- MCA Compliant:Yes
**Approximate price conversion.