Built in 1993 by Kanelos Shipyard in Greece, the 38m/123ft sailing yacht ALTHEA was refitted in 2009.
The comparatively modern interior decoration demonstrates the traditional interpretations of the Andrew Winch’s design.
Super Yacht ALTHEA can accommodate up to 12 guests in 5 cabins and 5 crew members.
She is a modern twin mast schooner motor sailor and reaches the high speed of 12 knots.
Perfectly maintained Althea is a very comfortable schooner for sale.
Build & Design
- Name: ALTHEA
- Yacht Type: Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Monohull, Motorsailer
- Length Overall: 37.49m (122' 11")
- Length at Waterline: 23.7m (77' 9")
- Beam: 7.63m (25' 0")
- Max Draught: 3.23m (10' 7")
- Gross Tonnage: 148.61
- Displacement Tonnage: 180.00
- Builder: Kanelos
- Year of Build: 1993
- Hull Number: 26-15
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed: 12.00kn
- Cruising Speed: 11.00kn
- Range (nm): 1700.00nm @ 11.00kn
- Consumption: 140.00L / 36.98USG
- Fuel Capacity: 22000.00L / 5811.79USG
- Water Capacity: 10000.00L / 2641.72USG
- Make: MAN
- Model: D2866LE
- Type: Diesel
- Quantity: 2
- Hull: Steel
- Superstructure: Aluminium
- Deck: Teak
- Guests: 12
- Classification: AB/HR
**Approximate price conversion.