Amneris is a classic yacht of the highest pedigree—designed by Alden and built by Palmer Johnson.
During her 2008 six month refit, the hull was repainted along with the masts and booms. New teak decks were laid, the centerboard was dismantled and completely rebuilt as were many other mechanical systems.
The sail plan is straightforward with enough technology to make it easyfrom the Reckmann rollerfurling head sail to the electric primary toe buttons.
Amneris is laid out with the crew cabins forward and guest’s staterooms aft.
Build & Design
- Exterior Designer:John G. Alden Design
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Length Overall:22.86m (75' 0")
- Length at Waterline:17.37m (56' 11")
- Beam:5.49m (18' 0")
- Max Draught:4.27m (14' 0")
- Gross Tonnage:67.00
- Displacement Tonnage:53.00
- Builder:Palmer Johnson
- Year of Build:1978
- Hull Number:PJ 162
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:11.00kn
- Cruising Speed:9.00kn
- Range (nm):2500.00nm @
- Fuel Capacity:6814.00L / 1800.07USG
- Water Capacity:2839.00L / 749.98USG
- Make:Volvo Penta
- Passenger Rooms:3
- Master Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.