"Aphrodite" represents the ultimate in the 40 Meter class of U.S. composite built yachts… She offers very spacious and luxurious interior accommodations and delivers an unmatched range of high speeds as well as fuel efficient long range capabilities.
The reliability and predictability of the “semi-custom” series built yachts by Westport combined with over 40 years of proven design and engineering, as well as unequalled support system for owners and their crew are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy with your family and friends.
“Aphrodite” has been maintained with an open checkbook policy. She shows like new inside and out. She is a must see for anyone considering a Tri-Deck yacht of this size.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Series, Model, Class:Westport 130
- Length Overall:39.65m (130' 1")
- Length at Waterline:35.02m (114' 10")
- Beam:7.92m (25' 11")
- Max Draught:1.98m (6' 5")
- Displacement Tonnage:250.00
- Year of Build:2009
- Hull Number:4002
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:24.00kn
- Cruising Speed:20.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:37722.00L / 9965.10USG
- Water Capacity:6534.00L / 1726.10USG
- Total Power:5470.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.