Ariete Primo is a 44.15m motor yacht built in 1967 by Richard Dunston as a long range tug boat.
She underwent a complete rebuild in 2006 to convert her into a luxury yacht of the highest quality and now has totally new machinery and equipment, apart from her powerful engine and propulsion system.
Up to 14 guests can be accommodated in six staterooms including an owner’s suite with a private deck.
Ariete Primo is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by Yachtzoo asking €9,900,000.
Build & Design
- Name:ARIETE PRIMO
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Classic Yacht, Displacement, Expedition Yacht, Tug
- Length Overall:45.2m (148' 3")
- Length at Waterline:40.24m (132' 0")
- Beam:9.6m (31' 5")
- Max Draught:3.9m (12' 9")
- Gross Tonnage:635.00
- Year of Build:1967
- Hull Number:S837
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:4
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:15.00kn
- Cruising Speed:12.00kn
- Consumption:250.00L / 66.04USG
- Fuel Capacity:118000.00L / 31172.30USG
- Water Capacity:13000.00L / 3434.24USG
- Make:RUSTON & HORNSBY
- Total Power:2700.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:6
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:4
- Twin Rooms:1
**Approximate price conversion.