Azteca II is a 49.70m motor yacht built by Turkey's Nereids yard in 2005, with a refit in 2013.
With exterior styling by Michael Leach Design and naval architecture by Turhan Soyaslan Design, she is Bureau Veritas classed and MCA compliant her cool, contemporary interior, also by Michael Leach, accommodates up to 12 guests in 1 master, 1 VIP, 2 double and 2 twine cabins, plus 12 crew in six cabins. Twin Caterpillar 2250hp engines give this superyacht a range of 5,400 nautical miles at 12 knots. Her cruise speed is 14 knots and her maximum speed 17 knots.
Azteca II is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by Edmiston & Company asking $20,000,000.
Build & Design
- Name:AZTECA II
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Ny 50 I
- Length Overall:49.7m (163' 0")
- Length at Waterline:43.13m (141' 6")
- Beam:10.0m (32' 9")
- Max Draught:2.65m (8' 8")
- Gross Tonnage:497.00
- Displacement Tonnage:560.00
- Hull Builder:Anadolu, Tuzla/Istanbul, Turkey
- Year of Build:2005
- Hull Number:001
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:17.00kn
- Cruising Speed:16.00kn
- Range (nm):5400.00nm @ 12.00kn
- Consumption:227.10L / 59.99USG
- Fuel Capacity:105000.00L / 27738.07USG
- Water Capacity:17000.00L / 4490.93USG
- Passenger Rooms:6
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:2
- MCA Compliant:Yes
- Flag:Cayman Islands
*Not for sale to U.S. Residents while in U.S. Waters.
**Approximate price conversion.
Contact the broker for more information
Edmiston & Company Mexico City