Burgess in London sends news that the owner of the 33.5m motor yacht Benita Blue wants to see her sold and has authorised a further £245,000 cut in her price.
Built by Australia’s Evolution Yachts in 2005 and refitted in 2007, Benita Blue has an excellent charter history. Her Sam Sorgiovanni interior features a full width owner’s cabin which can be converted into two double cabins and there are another two twin cabins.
DNV classified and MCA compliant, Benita Blue is on sale for €3,250,000 million and a part exchange would be considered.
Build & Design
- Name:BENITA BLUE
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Planing/Fast Yacht, Sports/Open Motor Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Evolution 110
- Length Overall:33.7m (110' 6")
- Length at Waterline:29.0m (95' 1")
- Beam:7.0m (22' 11")
- Max Draught:1.7m (5' 6")
- Gross Tonnage:182.00
- Displacement Tonnage:124.00
- Year of Build:2005
- Hull Number:10
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:25.00kn
- Cruising Speed:22.00kn
- Range (nm):1200.00nm @ 17.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:16500.00L / 4358.84USG
- Water Capacity:5000.00L / 1320.86USG
- Deck:GRP, Teak
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
- MCA Compliant:Yes
**Approximate price conversion.