Berzinc is a 44.68m luxury yacht built by Mallorca in 1977 with refits in 1985, 1989, 2007 and 2011.
With naval architecture by Navirex, Camper & Nicholsons and Bureau Veritas classifications; she accommodates 10 guests in a master, 2 double and 2 twin cabin(s). Powered by MTU engines she has a cruising speed of 12 knots and can get to a top speed of 14 knots.
Berzinc is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by OCEAN Independence.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Length Overall:44.68m (146' 7")
- Beam:7.2m (23' 7")
- Max Draught:2.8m (9' 2")
- Gross Tonnage:300.00
- Displacement Tonnage:280.00
- Year of Build:1977
- Hull Number:217
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:14.00kn
- Cruising Speed:12.00kn
- Range (nm):3500.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:53000.00L / 14001.12USG
- Water Capacity:7600.00L / 2007.71USG
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.