Bread is a 41.76m motor yacht built by Kanter in 2007.
With naval architecture by Manfred Kanter, interior styling by Annie Santulli; she accommodates 8 guests in a master, VIP and 2 double. She is powered by a Caterpillar engine giving her a cruising speed of 10 knots and top speed of 12 knots.
Bread is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by Worth Avenue Yachts asking $11,995,000.
Build & Design
- Exterior Designer:Manfred Kanter
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Displacement
- Length Overall:41.76m (137' 0")
- Beam:7.0m (22' 11")
- Max Draught:1.98m (6' 5")
- Gross Tonnage:203.00
- Displacement Tonnage:75.00
- Year of Build:2007
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:12.00kn
- Cruising Speed:10.00kn
- Range (nm):2500.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:24984.00L / 6600.08USG
- Water Capacity:7571.00L / 2000.05USG
- Deck:Aluminium, Teak
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.