The Swan 77 was a response from Nautor’s for the discerning owner who required a larger sailing yacht. The performance enjoyed by the racing yacht owner became accessible to those who required a very high degree of interior comfort and accommodation.
Capercaillie has an enviable reputation as a charter yacht with repeat clients every year and a crew who really know how to make sure their guests get the maximum out of their time on board. A perfect charter layout with crew and galley forward, the layout also lends itself to longer distance cruising for an owner requiring maximum privacy.
German Frers and Nautor have achieved a very special yacht with remarkable speed and power. She has the accommodation of a larger cruising boat with the agility and handling of a thoroughbred, even with a smaller crew.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Swan 77 Extended
- Length Overall:24.68m (80' 11")
- Length at Waterline:18.9m (62' 0")
- Beam:6.0m (19' 8")
- Max Draught:3.4m (11' 1")
- Gross Tonnage:68.00
- Displacement Tonnage:51.00
- Builder:Nautor's Swan
- Year of Build:1993
- Hull Number:77/003
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:10.00kn
- Cruising Speed:8.50kn
- Range (nm):1500.00nm @ 8.50kn
- Consumption:12.00L / 3.17USG
- Fuel Capacity:1740.00L / 459.66USG
- Water Capacity:1750.00L / 462.30USG
- Passenger Rooms:3
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:1
**Approximate price conversion.