Celandine is a 29.70m sailing yacht built by Jongert in 1993 and refitted in 2008.
She accommodates six guests in a master and two twin cabins.
Twin MAN engines give her a cruising speed of 10 knots and a top speed of 12 knots.
Celandine is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by Bernard Gallay Yacht Brokerage asking €1,950,000
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Monohull
- Series, Model, Class:Jongert 2900S
- Length Overall:29.72m (97' 6")
- Length at Waterline:24.66m (80' 10")
- Beam:6.7m (21' 11")
- Max Draught:4.15m (13' 7")
- Gross Tonnage:106.00
- Displacement Tonnage:130.00
- Year of Build:1993
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:12.00kn
- Cruising Speed:10.00kn
- Range (nm):2500.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:7000.00L / 1849.20USG
- Water Capacity:5000.00L / 1320.86USG
- Total Power:300.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:3
- Master Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
- MCA Compliant:Yes
**Approximate price conversion.