Chantal is a 46.5m custom luxury yacht built in 1985 and refitted several times, most recently in 2005.
With naval architecture by John A. Nylen and interior stytling by Lou Benskey of Global Marine, she accommodates 10 guests in a master, 3 double and a twin cabin(s) with additional pullmans for 2 extra guests. Powered by Cummins engines she has a cruising speed of 12.5 knots and can get to a top speed of 15.5 knots.
Chantal is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by Bernard Gallay Yacht Brokerage asking €4,500,000.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Displacement
- Length Overall:46.33m (152' 0")
- Length at Waterline:41.58m (136' 5")
- Beam:7.44m (24' 4")
- Max Draught:2.59m (8' 5")
- Gross Tonnage:264.00
- Displacement Tonnage:226.00
- Year of Build:1984
- Hull Year:1982
- Hull Number:001
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:14.00kn
- Cruising Speed:12.00kn
- Range (nm):14000.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Consumption:151.40L / 40.00USG
- Fuel Capacity:90850.00L / 24000.03USG
- Water Capacity:15140.00L / 3999.57USG
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:3
- Twin Rooms:1
**Approximate price conversion.