Cracker Bay is a 44 m luxury yacht built by Hakvoort in 2002.
With naval architecture by Diana Yacht Design, interior styling by Andrew Winch and Lloyd's Register + MCA classifications; she accommodates 12 guests in a Master, 3 double and 2 twin cabins. Powered by Caterpillar engines she has a cruising speed of 12 knots and can get to a top speed of 14 knots.
Build & Design
- Name:CRACKER BAY
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Displacement
- Length Overall:44.7m (146' 7")
- Length at Waterline:37.5m (123' 0")
- Beam:8.8m (28' 10")
- Max Draught:2.8m (9' 2")
- Gross Tonnage:491.00
- Displacement Tonnage:435.00
- Year of Build:2002
- Hull Number:233
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:14.50kn
- Cruising Speed:13.00kn
- Range (nm):5000.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Consumption:200.00L / 52.83USG
- Fuel Capacity:57000.00L / 15057.81USG
- Water Capacity:12200.00L / 3222.90USG
- Passenger Rooms:6
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:3
- Twin Rooms:2
- MCA Compliant:Yes
*Not for sale to U.S. Residents while in U.S. Waters.
**Approximate price conversion.