Since her launch CV9 has always been maintained by a professional crew to the highest standards possible.
Built in 1995 by Delta, CV9 combines classical styling with modern amenities having been refitted as recently as 2013. Onboard 5 staterooms accommodate 11 guests in luxurious wooden panelled cabins.
Improvements and upgrades as technology changes have kept all onboard system up to date operational state of the art and aesthetically pleasing.
CV9 has navigated distant oceans and countries of the world safely and successfully on her own bottom with her current owners of more than 15 years. She has been constantly updated allowing her to continue such successful service. Built on Delta’s full displacement hull for comfort at sea. Immaculate condition and cruise ready.
Build & Design
- Name: CV-9
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Series, Model, Class: Delta 131
- Length Overall: 39.93m (131' 0")
- Length at Waterline: 36.27m (118' 11")
- Beam: 8.69m (28' 6")
- Max Draught: 2.57m (8' 5")
- Gross Tonnage: 322.00
- Displacement Tonnage: 220.00
- Builder: Delta Marine
- Year of Build: 1995
- Hull Year: 1993
- Hull Number: 120-003
- Hull Type: Full Displacement
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed: 16.00kn
- Cruising Speed: 12.00kn
- Range (nm): 3000.00nm @ 10.50kn
- Consumption: 113.60L / 30.01USG
- Fuel Capacity: 37703.00L / 9960.08USG
- Water Capacity: 9462.00L / 2499.60USG
- Make: Caterpillar
- Model: 3508TA
- Type: Diesel
- Quantity: 2
- Hull: GRP
- Superstructure: GRP
- Deck: Teak
- Guests: 10
**Approximate price conversion.