DAPSANG is a CNB 77´. There have been more than twelve 77's and 76's built so they benefit from improved design and engineering over previous models.
DAPSANG sails extremely well due to her powerful carbon rig, she looks stunning, is in exceptional condition, and offers large and elegant accommodation below deck. She features a large center cockpit that has full bad weather protection and a larger aft deck coupled with a new, more vertical transom design that provides more space in the aft garage.
She is VAT paid, and benefits from a huge extra list (upon request) and is currently available at less then half her replacement costs.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Monohull
- Series, Model, Class:Cnb 77
- Length Overall:23.47m (77' 0")
- Length at Waterline:18.47m (60' 7")
- Beam:5.94m (19' 5")
- Max Draught:2.65m (8' 8")
- Displacement Tonnage:45.00
- Year of Build:2006
- Hull Number:49
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:11.50kn
- Cruising Speed:10.00kn
- Range (nm):1500.00nm @ 8.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:2760.00L / 729.12USG
- Water Capacity:1670.00L / 441.17USG
- Passenger Rooms:3
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- MCA Compliant:Yes
**Approximate price conversion.