36.5m flybridge motor yacht DB9 is currently listed for sale on BoatInternational.com.
Built in aluminium by Palmer Johnson to a Nuvolari Lenard design in 2005, DB9 accommodates eight guests in four staterooms while a planing hull and twin 2750hp MTU engines give her a cruising speed of 25 knots.
DB9 is listed by Edmiston & Company asking €5.9 million.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Planing/Fast Yacht, Sports/Open Motor Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Palmer Johnson 120 My
- Length Overall:36.57m (119' 11")
- Length at Waterline:31.1m (102' 0")
- Beam:7.44m (24' 4")
- Max Draught:1.98m (6' 5")
- Gross Tonnage:198.00
- Displacement Tonnage:145.00
- Builder:Palmer Johnson
- Year of Build:2005
- Hull Number:PJ 239/3
- Hull Type:Planing
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:28.00kn
- Cruising Speed:23.00kn
- Range (nm):1.00nm @ 18.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:27630.00L / 7299.07USG
- Water Capacity:3785.00L / 999.89USG
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:1
- MCA Compliant:Yes
- Flag:Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
**Approximate price conversion.