DEEP BLUE II
Deep Blue II is a 43.78m all-aluminium tri-deck motor yacht designed by the A Group and built by Oceanco in 1996.
This superb yacht combines quality construction with a detailed and thoughtful design, considering every aspect of life onboard, from the domain of the owner and guests to that of the crew and their working areas. She was internationally recognized at the ShowBoats Awards a few years ago when she was judged best semi-displacement yacht over 40m.
This fully ocean-going vessel has a range of 2,800 nautical miles, and can accommodate 10 guests in five staterooms including a main deck master suite.
She was completely refitted in 2007/2008 including a new interior designed by Paolo Rossi.
Deep Blue II is for sale with Fraser Yachts asking $9.4 million.
Build & Design
- Name:DEEP BLUE II
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Length Overall:43.68m (143' 3")
- Length at Waterline:37.53m (123' 1")
- Beam:8.9m (29' 2")
- Max Draught:2.23m (7' 3")
- Gross Tonnage:439.00
- Displacement Tonnage:275.00
- Hull Builder:Dorbyl, Durban, South Africa
- Year of Build:1996
- Hull Year:1991
- Hull Number:Y401
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:19.00kn
- Cruising Speed:16.00kn
- Range (nm):3900.00nm @ 12.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:53000.00L / 14001.12USG
- Water Capacity:20800.00L / 5494.78USG
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:2
- MCA Compliant:Yes
*Not for sale to U.S. Residents while in U.S. Waters.
**Approximate price conversion.