The 52m Deja Too is currently for sale. Built in 2003 by renowned Dutch shipbuilder Amels, with interior design by Terence Disdale, Deja Too boast a high quality finish inside and out.
2 x Double Cabins with bathrooms and dressing areas en suite. Sliding partition between port and starboard cabins and fixed double bed on starboard side.
2 x Double Cabins with shower rooms en suite. Concertina partition between port and starboard cabins.
1 x Twin Guest/Children’s Cabin on the main deck level with shower room en suite. (Pullman)
Electrically powered blinds, controlled via Crestron system in 5 guest cabins.
Build & Design
- Name:DEJA TOO
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Tigre Dor 52M
- Length Overall:52.0m (170' 7")
- Length at Waterline:46.5m (152' 6")
- Beam:9.0m (29' 6")
- Max Draught:3.2m (10' 5")
- Gross Tonnage:609.00
- Displacement Tonnage:667.00
- Hull Builder:Amels Schelde, Vlissingen, Netherlands
- Year of Build:2003
- Hull Number:440
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:14.00kn
- Cruising Speed:12.00kn
- Range (nm):5500.00nm @ 12.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:120600.00L / 31859.15USG
- Water Capacity:17500.00L / 4623.01USG
- Passenger Rooms:6
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:3
- MCA Compliant:Yes
**Approximate price conversion.