Endeavour is a 39.56m luxury yacht built by Camper & Nicholsons in 1934.
With naval architecture by Dykstra Naval Architects & Charles E. Nicholson, interior styling by John Munford, Adam Lay Studio; she accommodates 4 guests in a master, 2 double and 1 twin cabin. Powered by Caterpillar engines she has a cruising speed of 10 knots and can get to a top speed of 13 knots.
Endeavour is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by Edmiston & Company asking €19,950,000.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Classic Yacht, Monohull
- Length Overall:39.56m (129' 9")
- Length at Waterline:27.37m (89' 9")
- Beam:6.68m (21' 10")
- Max Draught:4.82m (15' 9")
- Gross Tonnage:167.00
- Displacement Tonnage:170.00
- Builder:Camper & Nicholsons
- Year of Build:1934
- Hull Number:405
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:13.00kn
- Cruising Speed:10.00kn
- Range (nm):2500.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:9092.00L / 2401.85USG
- Water Capacity:4546.00L / 1200.93USG
- Total Power:402.00hp
- Flag:Cayman Islands
**Approximate price conversion.