FAR FAR AWAY
Far Far Away is a 36.58m ABS class, MCA certified motor yacht.. The next-generation Inace Explorer 120 superyacht features an interior and exterior design by Luiz De Basto.
She is able to sleep up to 12 guests in one master, two double and two twin cabins along with 2 Pullman berths.
Two Caterpillar diesel engines offer a range of 4,000 nautical miles at 11 knots, and a top speed of 12.5 knots.
Build & Design
- Name:FAR FAR AWAY
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Displacement, Expedition Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Inace Explorer 120
- Length Overall:36.58m (120' 0")
- Beam:7.92m (25' 11")
- Max Draught:2.44m (8' 0")
- Gross Tonnage:335.00
- Year of Build:2012
- Hull Number:576
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:12.00kn
- Cruising Speed:10.00kn
- Range (nm):4500.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:64352.00L / 17000.00USG
- Water Capacity:8700.00L / 2298.30USG
- Deck:Aluminium, Teak
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:2
*Not for sale to U.S. Residents while in U.S. Waters.
**Approximate price conversion.