Available for charter
The 30.2m sailing yacht Farewell is now for sale.
Launched in 2006 as one of the successful Southern Wind 100’ DS series, naval architecture is by Farr Yacht Design and styling and the interior by Nauta Yacht Design. Accommodation is for eight guests in two double and two twin cabins while a 305hp Cummins engine gives her a cruising speed of 10.5 knots.
Farewell is currently listed on BoatInternational.com by Southern Wind - Pegaso SRL asking €4.25 million.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Monohull
- Series, Model, Class:SWS 100DS
- Length Overall:30.18m (99' 0")
- Length at Waterline:26.2m (85' 11")
- Beam:6.8m (22' 3")
- Max Draught:3.6m (11' 9")
- Gross Tonnage:58.00
- Displacement Tonnage:65.00
- Builder:Southern Wind Shipyard
- Year of Build:2006
- Hull Number:100DS/2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:12.00kn
- Cruising Speed:10.50kn
- Fuel Capacity:5000.00L / 1320.86USG
- Water Capacity:2100.00L / 554.76USG
- Total Power:305.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
- MCA Compliant:Yes
**Approximate price conversion.