G-Force is a 37.3m motor yacht built by Heesen and delivered in 2006. Two 3648hp MTU engines give her speeds in excess of 30 knots.
Her elegant and well appointed interior accommodates up to 12 guests in 5 cabins, including a full-width master stateroom on the main deck forward of the saloon. The sun deck is extremely spacious for a yacht of this size with a large Jacuzzi surrounded by comfortable sun-pads, a wet-bar, tepanyaki grill, and a large shaded dining area.
G-Force is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by Burgess asking €10.95 million.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Planing/Fast Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Heesen 3700
- Length Overall:37.3m (122' 4")
- Length at Waterline:29.38m (96' 4")
- Beam:7.12m (23' 4")
- Max Draught:2.2m (7' 2")
- Gross Tonnage:245.00
- Displacement Tonnage:170.00
- Builder:Heesen Yachts
- Year of Build:2006
- Hull Number:130 37
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:32.00kn
- Cruising Speed:28.00kn
- Range (nm):3000.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:34922.00L / 9225.42USG
- Water Capacity:8628.00L / 2279.28USG
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:3
- Twin Rooms:1
- MCA Compliant:Yes
**Approximate price conversion.