Described as a ‘High Performance, Single Handed Pilothouse Sailing Yacht’, the Shipman 72 was built in the highly respected and experienced Seaways Shipyard.
Like her smaller Sistership, the Shipman 63 (European Boat of the Year 2006), the Shipman 72 offers an outstanding quality of build and exhilarating sailing in comfort. Designed and built with a full Hydraulics Pack that even allows the freedom of single handed sailing.
‘Geometry’ is a fast cruising yacht, equally capable of high performance racing as she is cruising in comfort for up to 8 guests with 2 crew.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Monohull
- Series, Model, Class:Shipman 72
- Length Overall:21.95m (72' 0")
- Length at Waterline:19.5m (63' 11")
- Beam:5.49m (18' 0")
- Max Draught:3.6m (11' 9")
- Builder:Shipman - Seaway
- Year of Build:2009
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:15.00kn
- Cruising Speed:10.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:1500.00L / 396.26USG
- Water Capacity:800.00L / 211.34USG
- Total Power:230.00hp
- Hull:Carbon, Epoxy
- Superstructure:Carbon, Epoxy
- Passenger Rooms:3
- Master Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
- Classification:CE Category A
- Flag:British Virgin Islands
**Approximate price conversion.