Van den Akker - 2745
Van den Akker - 2745 is a rare and unique Dutch Classic comfortable long range motor sailing yacht. Designed by the renowned Rudi van den Akker and built for Dr. M. Muhlebach – von Felbert.
She was favourite amongst the famous entrepreneurs and Hall of Fame artists. To mention some;
Fritz Loewe (composer My Fair Lady), Frank Sinatra, Amsterdam born Kirk Douglas and father of Michael Douglas, author Harold Robbins, actor Rex Harrison and film studio magnates, The Warner Brothers.
In summertime her famous guests enjoyed her in Cannes, in the Palais des Festivals area and in wintertime in the Caribbean. Captain Heijkoop and his wife Annie crewed the Van den Akker - 2745 for over 26 years since she was launched.
All Atlantic crossings (19) were undertaken at her own keel. No problem at all, for such a seaworthy yacht with unlimited range. Her present owner respectfully restored her (twice) and completed a trouble free circumnavigation.
A unique and contemporary ‘’little ship’ combining, timeless beauty and seaworthiness within a brilliant concept of comfort both in the accommodation and on deck that is seldom seen amongst today's designs.
Build & Design
- Exterior Designer:R. Van Den Akker
- Name:Van den Akker - 2745
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Classic Yacht, Monohull, Motorsailer
- Length Overall:27.45m (90' 0")
- Length at Waterline:23.5m (77' 1")
- Beam:6.3m (20' 8")
- Max Draught:3.0m (9' 10")
- Gross Tonnage:133.00
- Displacement Tonnage:160.00
- Year of Build:1964
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:10.00kn
- Cruising Speed:8.50kn
- Range (nm):3400.00nm @ 8.50kn
- Consumption:36.00L / 9.51USG
- Fuel Capacity:14500.00L / 3830.50USG
- Water Capacity:5000.00L / 1320.86USG
- Total Power:350.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:3
- Master Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
- Flag:Cook Islands
**Approximate price conversion.