GOLDEN BOY II
Golden Boy II is a luxury motor yacht designed by Jack Sarin and built by Sovereign in 1998.
This well thought out yacht has excellent exterior deck space for lounging or alfresco dining, and can comfortably accommodate 10 guests in 5 double cabins, including an ondeck master suite.
Her original interior designed by Jonathan Quinn Barnett shows warm cherry joinery above decks, light maple joinery below decks, with large windows giving plenty of natural light.
The current owner is an avid boater and has had a permanent full time crew on board to ensure she is well maintained. She underwent a substantial refit in 2007 and a yard period in March 2011 which included new paint, teak work and bottom/underwater gear.
Build & Design
- Name:GOLDEN BOY II
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Series, Model, Class:Sovereign 115
- Length Overall:35.05m (114' 11")
- Beam:7.62m (25' 0")
- Max Draught:1.68m (5' 6")
- Hull Builder:Westport, Westport Wa, Usa
- Year of Build:1998
- Hull Number:1
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:24.00kn
- Cruising Speed:20.00kn
- Range (nm):2500.00nm @ 12.00kn
- Consumption:227.10L / 59.99USG
- Fuel Capacity:25738.00L / 6799.26USG
- Water Capacity:3785.00L / 999.89USG
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:4
GOLDEN BOY II deck plans
**Approximate price conversion.