HAVANA OF LONDON
Havana of London is a 30.5m cutter-rigged sailing yacht.
Designed by Bill Dixon and built by Vitters in 2000 to ABS class, her second owner bought her in 2006 and has spent considerable amounts of time and money keeping her in first-class condition. A luxurious pear wood interior accommodates six guests in a large master suite and two twin cabins, along with a crew of four.
Havana of London is listed for sale VAT PAID.
Build & Design
- Name:HAVANA OF LONDON
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Monohull
- Length Overall:30.5m (100' 0")
- Length at Waterline:25.8m (84' 7")
- Beam:7.28m (23' 10")
- Max Draught:5.18m (16' 11")
- Gross Tonnage:99.00
- Year of Build:2000
- Hull Number:3040
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:12.00kn
- Cruising Speed:10.50kn
- Range (nm):3200.00nm @ 9.50kn
- Consumption:45.00L / 11.89USG
- Fuel Capacity:9000.00L / 2377.55USG
- Water Capacity:4000.00L / 1056.69USG
- Model:D-2876 450 CV
- Hull:Cedar, Epoxy
- Passenger Rooms:3
- Master Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
- MCA Compliant:Yes
**Approximate price conversion.
Contact the broker for more information
YPI – Yachting Partners International