Izumi is a 36.5m motor yacht delivered in 2008 and is the sixth PJ120 Sportyacht by renowned American builder Palmer Johnson. From her stunning Crystal Silver metallic paint to her recognizable sweeping lines Izumi is an excellent example of the now popular PJ 120 model that started the whole PJ Sportyacht Series.
This superyacht’s striking interior has been designed by Nuvolari Lenard and is a combination of lacewood highlighted with high-gloss ebony, wenge flooring and Crema Marfil marble accents. Classed both Lloyds and MCA this yacht is built to handle rough seas and take guests where they want to go in the utmost comfort.
Her aluminium hull and twin MTU engines deliver a maximum speed of 29 knots while her 30,000 litres fuel tank allows for a very impressive range. Having just come out of a 10 weeks shipyard period, Izumi is in immaculate condition and waiting for her next owner.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Planing/Fast Yacht, Sports/Open Motor Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Palmer Johnson 120 My
- Length Overall:36.58m (120' 0")
- Length at Waterline:31.1m (102' 0")
- Beam:7.32m (24' 0")
- Max Draught:1.98m (6' 5")
- Displacement Tonnage:160.00
- Builder:Palmer Johnson
- Year of Build:2008
- Hull Number:PJ 250 (120/6)
- Hull Type:Planing
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:28.00kn
- Cruising Speed:24.00kn
- Range (nm):1200.00nm @ 18.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:29072.00L / 7680.01USG
- Water Capacity:3577.00L / 944.94USG
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:2
- Single Rooms:1
- MCA Compliant:Yes
**Approximate price conversion.