Jack Blu is a classic 30.23m Benetti motor yacht built in 1981 and refitted in 1998, 2005 and 2012.
She offers versatile accommodation for 12 guests in five staterooms with pullmans for 2 additional guests, along with three crew cabins.
Twin MAN 650hp engines give Jack Blu a cruising speed of 11 knots, a top speed of 13 knots and a range of 2,500 nautical miles.
Jack Blu is listed for sale by Fraser Yachts asking €1,450,000.
Build & Design
- Exterior Designer:Benetti
- Name:JACK BLU
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Displacement
- Length Overall:30.02m (98' 5")
- Length at Waterline:27.0m (88' 6")
- Beam:6.3m (20' 8")
- Max Draught:2.47m (8' 1")
- Gross Tonnage:150.00
- Year of Build:1981
- Hull Number:FB 137
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:13.00kn
- Cruising Speed:11.00kn
- Range (nm):2500.00nm @ 11.00kn
- Consumption:100.00L / 26.42USG
- Fuel Capacity:29000.00L / 7660.99USG
- Water Capacity:10000.00L / 2641.72USG
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:3
**Approximate price conversion.