Kingfish is a 33m luxury motor yacht built by Christensen in 1997.
She features naval architecture by Paragon Design and exterior styling by Ward Setzer. Her interior by Merritt Knowles revolves around neutral tones using leathers, marble, leaded glass, mahogany, teak and burl woods.
She has an exceptionally large beam (8.03m / 26’4”) for a yacht of her size, and one cannot help but be impressed with the spaciousness this creates. Acocmmodation is for 8 guests in four cabins.
She has a range of 1,700nm at 12 knots, and is fitted with a zero speed stabiliser. Her ABS certificate was renewed in September 2011.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Length Overall:32.61m (106' 11")
- Length at Waterline:27.1m (88' 10")
- Beam:7.92m (25' 11")
- Max Draught:1.98m (6' 5")
- Gross Tonnage:216.00
- Year of Build:1997
- Hull Number:019
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:16.00kn
- Cruising Speed:14.00kn
- Range (nm):1700.00nm @ 12.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:25738.00L / 6799.26USG
- Water Capacity:6813.00L / 1799.80USG
- Total Power:2700.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:1
- Flag:United States
**Approximate price conversion.