La Luna is a 22.5m sailing yacht built in composite by King Marine in 2008 to a design by Bill Dixon.
Refitted in 2011, she accommodates six guests comfortably in a master suite and two double staterooms.
Under power, La Luna’s 250hp Lugger engine gives her a cruising speed of nine knots.
Build & Design
- Exterior Designer:Dixon Yacht Design
- Name:LA LUNA
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Monohull
- Length Overall:22.25m (72' 11")
- Length at Waterline:20.34m (66' 8")
- Beam:6.0m (19' 8")
- Max Draught:3.5m (11' 5")
- Gross Tonnage:59.00
- Displacement Tonnage:39.00
- Builder:King Marine
- Year of Build:2008
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:11.00kn
- Cruising Speed:9.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:2600.00L / 686.85USG
- Water Capacity:1100.00L / 290.59USG
- Passenger Rooms:3
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.